Does attending your hours-long meetings on Zoom make it really boring? Say goodbye to the long and boring Zoom meeting with amazing Zoom filters. Zoom allows you to use various filters on yourself during the meetings, just like Snapchat does. These simple filters can change your complete background and appearance.
Sometimes, while attending the meeting, you are not in the appropriate background to start your video. However, these filters come to your rescue. They will cover up your complete background without any errors.
If you are wondering how to use Zoom filters on Pc, iPhone, and Android, we have got you covered with our step-by-step guide below. Here is the easiest way to get your hands on these settings.
How to Use the Zoom Filters on PC (Windows & Mac)?
Using the Zoom filters on your PC or Desktop is very easy and here is how you can do it. First, all of you need to download and install the Zoom app on your Windows/Mac. After that, you need to follow the steps given below.
- You have to sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner and choose the settings options.
- Select the background and filter options from the list to get access to all the filters.
- You get an option for virtual background and video filters. Choose whichever setting you want and select your filter/background.
How to Use Zoom Filters on Android/iOS?
To get access to Zoom filters on your mobile device, follow these easy steps:
- Log in your Zoom account on the app.
- During the meeting, click on the three dot option, reading “more” in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the background and filters option and select your desired filter/background.
- Once you are done selecting the filter, click on the X button to return to your call and you will see the effect you have selected.
You can pick any background or add a photo from your photo library by pressing on the + icon.
How To Use Snapchat Filters On Zoom?
If you love the Snapchat filters way too much and want those to work during the Zoom meetings, you just need to follow these steps. You can choose to use the snap filters for all your calls:
- For you to get access to snap filters during a Zoom meeting, you need to download an app called Snap Camera.
- Log in your Zoom account and click on the settings options on the main webpage.
- Click on the choose camera option and set it to snap camera mood.
By doing this you get access to all the snap filters available on your Zoom call. If you want to use snap filters during the Zoom meeting.
Additional Steps To Use Snap Filters:
- Download the Snap camera app, open it and choose the desired filter.
- Now minimise the app window and go on your Zoom call.
- Click on the arrow next to the start video option and change the camera settings to snap camera.
Now you will be able to get your chosen filter/background on your Zoom meeting.
Does the Zoom Filter Work on Mac?
All these features to change your background and apply extra filters during a Zoom meeting are available on all Apple devices including Mac. You can use the steps to apply filters on the desktop for applying the filters on Mac.
These are very easy steps to get access to all the filters without any extra payments. You can also use background filters to cover up your original background. All you have to do is download the Snapcam app on your device.
How to Turn the Filter Off on Zoom?
When you know your boss is about to join the meeting or you are just bored with the filters and you no more need it, you can just take it off. All you have to do is click on the arrow beside the start video option and select the none filter tab. All the filters/background that you have applied will go away.
If you are afraid that you forgot to remove the filter before leaving the meeting, no worries because any filter that you apply during a particular meeting is only specified to that meeting only. When you start/join the next meeting the filters won’t be applied.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Adding filters to Zoom call is very easy, you need to tab on the setting for filters during the call and get started. If you want extra snap filters you can download the Snapcam app. All the steps are explained in detail in the above article.
Yes, you can totally use beauty filters to enhance the video quality. You need to select the enhance my appearance options in the settings and with the help of a few combinations of video quality, you will get it done.
Yes, you need the latest 5.2.0 version of the Zoom app for access to the filters because the filters Don’t work on the old version.
You May Also Like:
So, now the next time you have a problem with your background or you need to attend the meeting just when you wake, you do not need to worry because you will have these various filters to your rescue. You also get access to Snapchat filters on Zoom calls for better filters.
So, go ahead and pick the best background for your Zoom calls. We hope our article helped you to use Zoom filters. If you have any queries regarding the steps, feel free to drop your queries in the comments section below.