Money Heist is a name to which everyone is familiar with now unless, of course, you’re a five-year-old who doesn’t know how to read. Jokes apart, the show literally has a massive fan following and has taken the world by storm with its enthralling four seasons.
The last season of the series premiered on the 3rd of April 2020 with eight episodes and ended on with a major cliffhanger. Due to which its fans are getting impatient and want to know everything about the upcoming season.
Money Heist Season 4 – Recap
Season 4 was an emotional roller coaster ride as the gang has already lost so much along the way. This time, their teammate Rio was in trouble as the cops caught him, so in order to rescue him, the team joined forces again.
They planned to rob the Bank of Spain this time, and everything went as planned until Gandia escaped. It was his escape because of which Nairobi dies as he shoots her on the head. Outside the Bank of Spain, Raquel and Professor were executing the operations, which required external assistance, but Raquel was captured by the cops, which jeopardized everything.
Nonetheless, the Professor did think everything through and managed to rescue her, and with a well-thought plan, Raquel was able to go inside the Bank of Spain. However, what he didn’t see coming is that he will get caught by Alicia.
Money Heist Season 5: Official Release Date
Just like part 4 of Money Heist, everyone was expecting the fifth part to release in the month of April in 2021. However, the makers confirmed that the first part of season 5 would premiere in August 2021 and the second part is expected to be released by the end of this year or at the beginning of 2022.
Money Heist Season 5: Cast
Money Heist is a show in which anything can happen, and before you know, your favorite character might end up dying on the show. Previously, the most liked character, Berlin, died and the fans were very much disappointed. Furthermore, in season 4, the most liked the character of Nairobi died, for which the fans were rooting out.
However, the only good thing about the show is that the fans still see the glimpses of these characters in the flashbacks. So let’s have a look at who is going to be returning for the fifth and final season:
- Úrsula Corberó will be returning in Silene Oliveira’s role, popularly known by the other name, Tokyo.
- Miguel Herran will be returning for the role of Anibal Cortes, known by the name Rio.
- Alvaro Morte will be returning as Sergio Marquina, also known as The Professor.
- Itziar Ituno will undoubtedly return in the role of Raquel Murillo.
- Fans might also see some back story of Agustin Ramos, played by Paco Tous, also known as Moscow. Thus, there’s a high chance that he will appear in the flashbacks.
- The character of Nairobi, also known as Agata Jimenez, played by Alba Flores, is no longer alive in the series. Still, it is highly expected that she will appear in the past events of the series.
- Esther Acebo will be recurring as Monica Gaztambide, also known as Stockholm, her heist name.
- Jaime Lorente will return as Daniel Ramos, also known as Denver.
- Najwa Nimri will return as Alicia Sierra, her character holds great significance for the finale as at the end of season four, she finally caught The Professor.
- Enrique Arce will be returning in the role of Arturo Roman.
- Darko Peric will be returning as Mirko Dragic, also known as Helsinki.
- Rodrigo de la Serna will be returning in the role of Martin Berrote, popularly known as Palermo. He was also in love with Berlin.
- Luka Peros will be returning in the role of Marseille.
- Hovik Keuchkerian will be recurring as Bogota.
- Belen Cuesta will be returning as Julia, a new member of the gang and the godchild of MoscowMoscow’s godchild, so his character plays the key role.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Yes, the creators confirmed that there would be the fifth season of Money Heist which will be released in two parts. The first part is expected to premiere by August 2021.
Ans: The fifth part is rumored to be further divided into two parts, and the first part is expected to hit the screen by August 2021. However, the makers are yet to announce the exact date of the release.
Ans: According to the sources, it is being said that the fifth season of Money Heist is divided into two parts, out of which the first half will certainly be released in August 2021. Moreover, the second part is rumored to premiere somewhere around the end of the year 2021 or at the beginning of 2022.
Sadly, season 5 is the final season of the series, which is why it is highly expected that it will certainly end on a happy note for everyone’s favorite character. However, till now, so many characters have lost their lives, so it is unlikely that the fans will not see any demise.
Moreover, who is going to survive and who is going to sacrifice their life will only be known once the final season hits the ground. So hold your breath for the fifth season of Money Heist.
More Guides To Check: