Hate those Spotify pop-up ads? Looking for a way to keep your favorite playlist handy, but don’t want to cough up $9.99 a month? Well, getting Spotify Premium is the only solution, but that requires money, right? No! Now you can subscribe to Spotify Premium without shelling out even a penny.
I know you might be thinking that’s not possible by any chance, but I have tried and tested it. Here’s a quick guide to getting a Spotify Premium Free trial to access the Premium Services for free.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free Trial on Desktop?
To enjoy free premium services on Desktop, you need to install Spotify on Desktop first. Once your installation is done, you need to follow these steps. Let’s get started.
- First, Signup into the Spotify account. For this, click on the Signup account and fill in all the details. If you already have an account, then login directly with your account details. Once you fill in your details like email address and password, click on continue.
- Now, you need to click on the upgrade on the top right corner. You will be directed to the premium page, where you will get the premium plans like this. Please, make sure to check the country-wise premium plan before you start. You can check your country name given below on the Spotify page.
- After that, choose any of the plans that you like. Please note that you don’t get charged if you select the basic plan, which is $9.99/month for this first month or any other plan, as long as you have a free trial. And then click on “Get started.”
- After selecting the payment method, you need to choose the payment method. Spotify will receive payment from any mode like debit/credit card/PayPal. Select your payment mode and then click on “Started My Spotify Premium.”
- Once you choose your payment method, you will be directed to another page. Here you need to click on the start free trial option, and you are good to go. You can enjoy the 30-day free trial services of Spotify. But don’t forget to cancel the subscription plan before you get charged for it. If you like to continue, you will automatically get charged after the 30-day free trial is over.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free Trial on Android?
Most of the users use Spotify on their Android devices instead of Desktop. So, it would be great to try the Spotify free premium services on Android phones. If you are a new user, then you will get a three-month free trial on Spotify now. So, let’s start with the steps.
- Please tap on the Spotify icon and open it. You will be redirected to your Login page. You can use your email, Facebook account details to log in. If you haven’t Signup, then you can follow the signup process too. Once you login into the account, you need to tap on the Setting icon given on the top right corner.
- After that, you need to click on the Go Premium icon given on the top. When you click on the Go Premium icon, you will be directed to the page like this. Then click on the Get Premium. When you click on this, you will be directed to the payment page.
- Once you click on Get Premium, you will get different plans like Individual Plan, Duo Plan, Family Plan, and Student Plan. You Can choose the plan that suits you the best.
- Next, you need to fill in the necessary details for the payment, as you fill earlier in the desktop version. Likewise, you can choose any of the payment options for getting the premium services. Make sure to fill in all the details precisely to avoid any hassles.
- If you don’t know about the country’s Zip code, you can easily find it on Google with your country name.
- Once you fill-up the details, click on Start My Spotify premium plan. Now you will be able to enjoy Spotify’s free trial for the whole month.
Don’t forget to cancel the premium plan before your free trial period ends. This will help you to avoid getting charged. If you don’t know how to cancel the premium plan, then stay tuned here. I will help you to cancel it.
How to Cancel the Premium Plan to Avoid Get Charged?
Spotify provides you a free trial for only 30 days. But if you are a new user, then you can enjoy the free trial for three months. But if you don’t want to get charged in the future, then make sure to cancel your plan before it debits the amount from your account.
So, here I will explain to you how you can cancel the subscription plan. Let’s read further.
- First, log in to your account again and move to the top right corner’s profile icon. Next, you need to click on your account.
- Next, you need to check your plan. Here, you will see the icon of the change plan in the left corner. Click on the change plan. After clicking on it, your current plan will be displayed on the top of the screen.
- Next, to cancel the premium, you need to choose the plan. So, scroll the page down where you will see the free plan. Then, click on the Cancel Premium account. Once you click on the Cancel Premium icon, again the screen will appear where you will ask to cancel or not. Moreover, the page will also show you that if you again change the plan, you will hear ads, listen mostly shuffle, and six skips per hour.
- By clicking on, Yes Cancel, you will cancel your current plan of premium that you choose. So, congratulations, you’ve enjoyed a 30days free trial without getting charged. If you don’t want to cancel the premium, you don’t need to cancel, and Spotify will automatically charge you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: New users can get a three-month free trial on Spotify. For this, you need to follow the steps that I’ve mentioned above.
Ans: Yes, you’ll be charged by Spotify for choosing premium if you didn’t cancel your premium plan before it ends.
Ans: Spotify premium is available with different plans: individual basic, family, Duo plan, and student plan. You can choose any plan based on your convenience. In the Premium plan, you will get ads-free songs and music on demand and share the premium account with your friends and family if you choose the duo or family plan.
Spotify is now trending all over the world for unlimited music and fun. Either you can run Spotify for free and go with premium plans. However, you might get interrupted by irrelevant ads and other shuffling issues if you use them for free.
That’s why here I have explained the trick to enjoy the premium services with a free trial and how you cancel it before you get charged. So, let’s follow the steps, get the free trial and enjoy listening to your favourite songs.
More Interesting Guides to Follow: