Disney Plus has become famous in significantly less time as compared to its contemporaries, all because of its amazing content. However, because of its growing popularity, its users have a lot of queries. The greater the number of users is, the more is queries.
Not to mention, the popularity of Disney Plus is increasing as each day passes. So, before any more queries come into play, let’s discuss everything you need to know regarding the Disney Plus Account.
About Disney Plus:
If you’re looking for a platform that has all the Marvel content, then Disney Plus is the one for you. It is an online streaming platform that is growing wide with popularity. However, it just not only has Marvel’s content but also of 20th Century Studios, Hollywood Pictures, Searchlight Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, and much more.
Moreover, Disney is still adding some more shows and movies to its list. So once everything comes on board, this platform will become unbreakable.
How To Cancel Disney Plus (Step by Step Guide)
If you don’t like the services offered to you by Disney Plus and want to discontinue the subscription, then you can do so anytime. In order to cancel the subscription, you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Visit its official website or simply click here.
- Go to the Menu bar by taking your mouse pointer to the top right corner of the website.
- Once the menu bar appears, from there, go to the Account option and select it.
- Search for the Subscription tab from there and select the option of Payment Details from it.
- You will see the option of Cancel Subscription. Click on it.
- A box will appear on the screen to make you stay and change your mind. If you still want to unsubscribe, then continue with the process by clicking on the Complete Cancellation Option.
- After that, you will require to state a reason for your cancellation, provide it, and once you are done with that, you will receive a confirmation e-mail for your account cancellation.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Trial:
The process of canceling the Disney Plus free trial is the same as for its subscription, which is already explained above. So, follow those steps to cancel the free trial. However, a free trial doesn’t charge you with anything, so it would be wise to use it to the fullest despite wanting to cancel it. Moreover, if you don’t want to renew the subscription, then you can carry out the process of canceling it on the last day or at least 24 hours before the renewal of the services.
Cancel Disney Plus Through App:
The simplest way to cancel Disney Plus is through Google Play Store. So, to cancel it, you will need to implement these steps:
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your Android device.
- Go to the menu and search for the Subscription option from there.
- Search for Disney Plus from there and select it.
- Now, click on Cancel Subscription.
Your subscription to the Disney Plus services will be successfully canceled if you carry out the above process correctly.
Cancel Disney Plus Through Third-Party Vendor:
If you are subscribed to the Disney Bundle package, which is usually subscribed from a third-party source, and want to cancel it, then you need to keep few things in mind.
Firstly, if you just want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription and not the subscription to a third party, then simply go to its website. You can cancel the subscription from there. The steps of canceling Disney Plus through the website are already mentioned above.
Secondly, if you want to cancel the whole package along with the third-party subscription, you will need to go to the official website of the third party and cancel the subscription.
Lately, some third parties like Amazon and Hulu allow their users to cancel the add-on subscriptions directly from their website. Thus, you can cancel the add-on subscription to Disney Plus directly by visiting their official website and following the steps mentioned below in each.
If you subscribed for your Disney Plus account through Hulu, then follow these steps:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Click on your name from the upper right corner, which will open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Account.
- Now go to the Subscription section and select the Manage Add Ons
- Here you will see your Disney Plus add-on. Click on the black circle, which has a checkmark on it. The black circle is right next to the Disney Plus option.
- Select the Review Changes option. From there, you can change the services of your Hulu plan and remove the service of the Disney Plus account.
- Once you’re done, click on the Submit Your changes will be saved successfully, and you can proceed further to watching your shows on Hulu by clicking on Start Watching Hulu.
How To Register And Subscribe To Disney Plus?
If you want to register and subscribe to the Disney Plus services, then follow these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- You will be required to create your Disney Plus account. Do so by providing details such as your email address, password, and credit or debit card details.
- Once your Disney Plus account is created, you need to choose one of the two packages offered to you. After choosing the package which you want, you will need to pay for it right away.
Is there A Disney Plus Trial?
No, Disney Plus no longer offers a free trial. It used to offer a 7-day free trial to their new users but Disney Plus stopped offering any free trial. You will need to pay instantly if you want to watch shows on Disney Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are a big fan of Marvel movies and shows, then Disney Plus is made for you. It has all the latest Marvel shows available, so go ahead and subscribe to its services to watch your favorite Marvel movie or show.
It is certainly a piece of good news for the fans of Star Wars Universe as you can stream all the Star Wars movies on Disney Plus now.
Disney Plus is a recently introduced online streaming platform, but it has most of the content available on it. However, it will not be right to say that it has got everything.
If you compare the Disney Plus Bundle pack with the services it is providing by charging a particular cost, then yes, it’s worth it as you get the vast variety of most wanted content on Disney Plus. Moreover, the prices are cheap.
No, currently, Disney Plus does not provide Live television streaming, and nothing of sorts is planned for the future.
Yes, the Disney channel is still there, and you can subscribe to its television edition by contacting your cable provider.
You May Also Like:
So that’s about it on your favorite online streaming services platform Disney Plus. This article covered all the major queries on Disney Plus’ free trial, subscription, and cancel the subscription.
Hopefully, you found your solution in this article, as most of the topics were covered with a clear step-by-step guide.